Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reminiscing

I've been reminiscing about this same weekend of last year. My how things can change in only ONE year!

Jake actually missed Fielday last year. He purchased his ticket to come visit me (for the first time) in MN from Friday morning to Sunday morning. After buying the ticket, he realized that Friday, November 2, was HS Fielday. Oops! Tonya was very understanding & still let him come to Minnesota. We were officially dating as of Sunday, November 4, so tomorrow we celebrate one year of dating. Can't wait to see what many many many more years hold.

I love you, Jake.
I am so thankful for God's sovereignty in our lives & bringing us together in His perfect timing. God has truly blessed me MORE than I could have EVER asked for or thought possible.


1 comments:

you seriously have a cool story! i'll never get tired of hearing about it. I'm so happy for you!