Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Latest Baby Pics

We had our 18+ week ultrasound this past Wednesday. The baby is measuring a week ahead - 19+. So based on the baby's measurements I am half way tomorrow! Jake & I decided NOT to find out the sex of the baby. We want to be surprised. Aren't these pictures so amazing?!


Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.



3 comments:

Amazing! Congratulations Meg! The baby looks beautiful!
 
he/she's a cutie for sure!
 
truely amazing! so happy for you guys!