Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

secrets from Lily







I am almost done with my first trimester; currently 11+ weeks. Our official due date is JUNE 6, but we'll see if this baby comes 2 weeks early like Lily did. Maybe we'll have a MAY baby.

So far this pregnancy has been very similar to my pregnancy with Lily. Very nauseous & sick for the first 3-4 weeks, then extremely tired, then indigestion, back to tired & sick. We also had a 9 week ultrasound back when my parents were here. SO FUN to have Mom go with me. The baby only measured 7 weeks (exact same thing happened with Lily). All that to say...we'll see if this is a May or June baby. We are so thankful for God blessing our family of four!

Well, Lily just woke up from nap & is back there chanting "baby." The secrets out!

2 comments:

Congratulations! very exciting news!
 
Congrats MEG!! So happy for you guys!!