Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas EVE at our house

This year, we four are staying here in NC for Christmas.  Last year, my family was able to come & join us.  This is the first year I have not seen my family on Christmas day (second year for Jake & seeing his family). 
Here are a few fun things we are doing to make our own family memories:

On Monday, Aunt Sue came over with some presents for the girls.  Sue teaches Lily Sunday School & the girls just love her!

We went & rode the Polar Express at Mayfair.  Lily did the parade wave the entire trip:


Christmas Eve morning we opened the Christmas Eve box.

Inside the box was sugar cones, frosting & candy to make Christmas trees.  Lily LOVED it....she ate a lot of the candy (another reason to do it in the morning & not right before bed).
There was also a Christmas movie, popcorn, twizzlers & hot chocolate (we did that at night after bath).


Ella & Daddy sampling.





We went over to Nonnie & Papa's house at 2pm for a big lunch.  I am so bummed that I left my camera in my purse the entire time.  I meant to take pictures of the girls with them.  We are so thankful for our NC family.

0 comments: