Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Lily Anne, T H I R T E E N


We officially are parents of a teenager. I'm not sure how this happened, but it did. Lily celebrated her Golden Birthday, 13 years old on June 13, in Minnesota. Grandma Tuttle had a special surprise planned with donuts that spelled out her name. Cousin Margot also spent the night so she was there for the super fun birthday breakfast.

Later that evening, Jake & I hosted a birthday dinner for Lily at West Medicine Lake Park. The kids could play at the park and swim in the lake. We kept it easy and did street taco kits from Costco, chips, veggies, and ice cream bars for the birthday dessert. All nearby family was invited. Really special to have a birthday with extended family. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a group photo.


 Happy 13th Birthday L I L Y !

0 comments: