Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Purging & Organizing

Last night, Jake (of HIS own free will) asked me to help him weed out clothes in his closet. I exstatically said YES! Jake still had clothes from PCC (college & masters) which has been 3+ years ago. These clothes included polyester suit coats & full suits, jackets & MANY ties. Jake told me to go through his ties & pick out 10 of the ugliest to donate to the thrift store.
These are the ten ties i picked, in a pile, on the floor.
This is Jake begging & bartering (while we were both laughing hysterically) to keep a few of the ties that I had picked to donate. He told me to carefully count ("since God is watching") to make sure that i didn't have more than 10. I counted & i only had 9 - sweet i can pick one more!
The finished product. All his ties organized, by color, in a shoe box. This shoe box was exploding prior to Friday night.

2 comments:

SO FUNNY!!! Matt still has stuff from H.S. OH Man!!!
 
that is awesome, maybe you can come to our house!