Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Ready

Tomorrow is 2 months until our due date. I can't believe how fast this is going. We're getting ready for baby flaming. We're so excited to meet this little one.

We received our pack & play at the baby shower. I had to set it up; it's so cute. LOVE the owl fabric.

This past Friday we bought a "new" car. We got a Mercury Mariner. Jake's Jeep is now listed on Craig's List. His Jeep doesn't have a back seat, so we needed another family car.


Tonight we got the crib. Some friends of ours gave it to us. We're going to paint it & then start setting up the baby's room.

We also ordered our stroller & car seat online. It should be here the beginning of May. As soon as we have the car seat, we're ready! Well, at least we can bring the baby home from the hospital if it decides to arrive early.

4 comments:

Yeah! I'm getting more excited with each post you post! I talked to your mom on Sunday and heard about their trip and your shower. I'm so glad they got to go down for that! That's a really great pac n play. sad... no more jeep? :( Nice SUV though! I miss ours. What color for the crib? It looks just like mine, remember?
 
I love the lockers and that you put your kid books in that magazine rack thing! -looks great!
 
ahhh! So much fun! a pack-n-play, a new truck, and a crib! You're set.

Love it!
 
We're painting the crib my favorite color to paint furniture - black. I know, you're surprised. :) Yours is red now, right?