Remember last year, when I made our advent calendar?
Well, last year it was rather difficult to find tiny gifts for each pocket, as well as gifts that didn't cost too much. This year I decided to do something different for the advent calendar.I saw THIS idea on Pinterest & decided to do something similar to fill our advent calendar.
Here are our 25 activities for our advent calendar:
- Read "The Secret of the Star"
- Play Candyland
- Draw pictures & mail to Grandpa & Grandma
- Paint Lily & Mommy's toenails
- Make popcorn & watch "Charlie Brown Christmas"
- Get in the car & go look at Christmas lights
- Read "All is Well"
- Go get Frosty's at Wendy's
- Ride the Polar Express at Mayfaire
- Paint a picture with watercolors
- Read Luke 2
- Go get ice cream at Cold Stone (we have gift cards to use up)
- Get out the beads & make a necklace
- Get out the jingle bells & sing
- Have hot cocoa with marshmellows
- Go carol to Papa & Nonnie
- Make a Christmas craft with Mom
- Go see Santa at Mayfaire
- Read "You are Mine"
- Make a Christmas tree out of play-dough
- Read "A Tale of Three Trees"
- Turn on some Christmas music & make latte's once the girls are in bed
- Decorate Cookies
- Open up the Christmas Eve box
- Make Jesus a birthday cake. Open presents - Merry Christmas!