Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Face-Lift

I have been sick & tired of my blog template/background for months now, but have not had the time to fix it. I started looking for a new background, but I was not finding what I wanted.
I decided to ask my cousin Loraena, the blog queen, for some ideas. Her blog looks so great! She actually used a designer whose proceeds go toward an adoption fund. Loraena also told me about this website. They have such great backgrounds! I may have to start changing my background more often--maybe even seasonally!

3 comments:

I like it! It's so you! :)
 
I agree - it looks great! And thanks for the shout-out. Blog-queen really? I feel like I've been in quite the blogging funk the past 6 months or so...but maybe I'm coming out of it!
 
I like the flowers with the button centers. Very nice.