Meg's Memo

. . .writings from Wilmington.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Night's Project

I should have taken a before picture, but the below *white* onesie was no longer white. Lily spilled something on it & I just could not get it out. I tried everything: spotting, soaking, bleaching & I tried them all multiple times. So I decided to cover it up!

(I did something similar with a cute Children's Place dress that I got for 25 cents at a yard sale. It looked like it a had a few blue marker stains. I ended up sewing buttons over the stains & now the dress looks even cuter! )

Next project: Hair-bows for Lily
I have been wanting to make Lily some hair-bows ever since she was born. I just have not had time or energy or made time. I just made a couple super simple ones last night. My mom had given me some vintage buttons over Christmas. I am finally putting them to use.

Please note that Lily is modeling her new hair-bows in her new Notre Dame jersey. It just came via FedEx today! Sent to her by Aunt Anna. Thanks Anna!
Now I need to make Lily a navy blue hair-bow to wear with that jersey. I'm sure she'll have the jersey on every Saturday (especially the Saturday's Jake gets her up & dressed).


I always love your projects. Thanks for posting. :)